Good news! WordPress 3.9 dramatically improves posting photos and editing text!
April 25, 2014
There’s so much to like about the new WordPress 3.9. If you’re a RealBasics maintenance client your site’s already been backed up, security checked, optimized, and updated to 3.9. (If you’re not a maintenance client then give us a call!)
- Much more mobile friendly interfaces!
- Improved visual editing — better format options, more mobile friendly.
- Add photos by dragging and dropping from your desktop! (No “Add Media” button required for most images!)
- Easy image editing too! (Resize just by dragging to name just one new feature!)
- Gallery previews (no more guessing what’s in the big yellow box!)
- Paste text formatted from your favorite word processors, email, even other websites! (No more “Paste from Word!”)
- Lots of behind-the-scenes features for the techies and nerds at RealBasics.com and elsewhere.
We say check it out.