Ongoing Website Maintenance
While we love to build modern, high-performance, low-maintenance websites we're also great at helping website owners protect, maintain, update, and extend their investment in their existing websites.
Should You Consider Website Maintenance?
- Are you a do-it-yourself-er who's run out of gas?
- Have you lost contact with your former website developer?
- Is your internal staff too busy to keep your site up to date?
- Does your site still say "copyright © 2009" and you're not sure how to fix it?
- Do you wish you had a virtual "web guy down the hall" you could call when you had questions or needed small fixes or new features?
If you say yes to any of these questions then a maintenance agreement might be right for you.
What Would You Get With A Maintenance Agreement?
- Regular backups to a secure location
- Regular software updates
- Regular security scans to make sure your site remains *your* site.
- Access to premium WordPress plugins and themes at no additional cost
- On-demand consultation with dedicated local experts
- Reduced rates on special development projects
- Real-time monitoring of your website's health